Is Venus Factor The Secret to These Celebrities Perfect Body
From Kirstie Alley’s 100-pound weight loss (“Fat Actress” begone!) to Jennifer Aniston’s get-in-the-zone diet dedication, get the secrets to the five most-successful celebrity transformations:
- Kirstie Alley: After struggling with her weight for years, Kirstie decided to create her diet plan. Her new company, Organic Liaison, features an organic weight loss product called Rescue Me – and Kirstie rescued herself by losing 100 pounds.
- Oprah Winfrey: The talk show host queen battled the bulge for decades, going public with her war against weight. Example: she came on stage pulling a little red wagon piled with 67 pounds of fat (representing her success at the time with a protein diet). Now, she’s made peace with her body, working with fitness trainers and physicians to become slimmer and more healthy.
- Jennifer Aniston: This once-plump “Friend” became the “poster girl” for the Zone diet. The Zone program uses protein blocks, carb blocks, and fat blocks to help you stay satisfied while losing weight. In addition, Jennifer faithfully practices yoga.
- Kelly Osbourne: “Dancing with the Stars” began her transformation – and Kelly resolved to continue her slim-down success. In an interview with Shape magazine, Kelly credited dance partner Louis van Amstel with guiding her that she continues today. Coupled with fitness, including a personal trainer and her mom’s support, Kelly today is radiant and slim.
- Britney Spears: This “oops I did it again” singer-actress-dancer rode the weight loss rollercoaster more than once. Now, determined to get healthy for her children, Britney is driving past those formerly favorite fast food joints and heading for grilled chicken and salads. Her exercise program includes using the treadmill and dancing.
5 Easy Celebrity Weight Loss Tips
These easy celebrity weight loss tips come right from the routines of the most-famous women in Hollywood, and range from smart snacks to gym tricks. Read on to discover five easy celebrity weight loss tips, and follow in the footsteps of the stars on your journey to a slimmer, more fit you. Many of them have found to be using a new famous weight loss system known as venus factor.
1. Try one of the natural celebrity weight loss tips Angelina Jolie used to get into shape for her role as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. According to the Losing Weight Zone, Jolie swapped coffee for soy drinks as part of her regimen to firm up and slim down. Instead of the sudden power spikes of caffeine, which can throw off your metabolism, the protein of soy offers steady, lasting energy, and helps you build muscle.
2. The next time you’re at the gym, test out this easy celebrity weight loss tip that worked for Grey’s Anatomy and Knocked Up star Katherine Heigl: switch from working your front to working your back. Her trainer told The Hollywood Gossip that part of the secret to her hot bod is that they focus on working the muscles in her back, which helps give her core strength and a long line. He suggests dumbbell back rows and triceps extensions, which will help you get amazing posture like Heigl’s, so you carry your torso straight, long, and lean.
3. American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson has a positive body image in the face of media pressure to be wisp-thin, so you know her easy celebrity weight loss tips are going to be about health, not just about how you look. People magazine says that when she gets a sugar craving, Kelly reaches for a healthy sweet treat: frozen grapes.
4. The Hollywood Gossip offers this easy celebrity weight loss tip from Audrina Patridge of television’s “The Hills”: workout while you’re watching television, even if it’s just simple exercises like squats. While skipping the gym in favor of a soap opera sounds like one of the most-appealing celebrity weight loss tips ever, it’s most effective if you follow a regular healthy workout plan a few days a week, then use your tv time as a way to do a little extra strength-building.
5. Talk about easy celebrity weight loss tips: this one is so simple, all you need to make it happen is a pair of eyes! People magazine reports that Cameron Diaz, the blonde bombshell star of movies like Charlie’s Angels, cut all white foods from her diet when she wanted to shed pounds. White foods like pasta, white bread, cake, crackers, and rice, tend to have higher glycemic indexes than their dark-colored counterparts. That means they spike and then crash your blood sugar, leading to cravings and hunger, which is bad news for anyone trying to lose weight. So, take a tip from Diaz, and when you see white, think twice before you take a bite.